Can I file a wrongful death lawsuit for the pain and suffering of a person who has died?

No. If the accident was the cause of death, a decedent's family may not recover damages for the pain and suffering that the decedent endured prior to death. Under Florida law in wrongful death cases, the survivors may recover only for their own damages.

Experienced Orlando Wrongful Death Attorneys

Contact Hanson & Hanson's Central Florida Wrongul Death Attorneys today for your free initial consultation. Contact us at 407-872-1212 or use the Free Case Review Form found on this page.We have Orlando Wrongful Death Attorneys ready to meet with you now!

We serve Wrongful Death Victims in in Lake, Orange, Osceola and Seminole Counties.

Free Case Review

Enter the code shown above
* Required